- A beautiful home filled with comfort, good food & great company. George & Susan, Burlington, Ontario. May 1005
- You are wonderful hosts. Thank you for sharing your home, your food, your views, and your company with us! Delicious, warm & inviting. Thank you. Dan & Julie Brandsma, Toronto. May 2005
- The setting is delightful. The food delicious. The shower is devilish! Thank you for sharing your home with us. Julian Sark. June 2005
- There aren't words to describe this stunning spot. Love & warm welcome & 5 star cooking. Thank you. Potty Connoly, Wimbledon, London, UK. June 2005
- Great hospitality & view to match. Jan McWwan, Cambridge, UK, 2005
- Wonderful, Wonderful B&B. We had such a relaxing & beautiful time here. We can't wait to recommend this place to our friends. Manual Mordish.
- Thank you both of you for your warm hospitality & beautiful B&B. What a peaceful relaxing setting! And your welcome cups of tea & homemade treats - and amazing breakfast - were delicious. Terry Wiseman, Aurora, Ontario, 2005
- A home built with heart... A B&B that will flourish with the same passion. Thank you for the wonderful R&R, amazing breakfast & lovely home. Will definitely be back again!!! Dee & Joy
- "Character in destiny" - Something you both have including your lovely house. It clearly is a labor of love, the tranquility you sought resounds in so many ways.... The views, the music, the ambience, the rooms, the welcome. Thank you for providing respite from the maddening crowd. Sholto & Elizabeth Cole, South Africa. July 2005
- Dear Linda & Steve, thank you for sharing your home with us. This has definitely been the most beautiful & luxurious B&B that we have ever stayed in, we look forward to coming back again. Rachael, Steve, Jenny, Gavin. Australia, July 2005
- Breakfast that have spoiled us for the rest of our trip & hospitality in a lovely surroundings! Then there is the view. Thank you for opening Danygraig. Doug, London, Ontario. July, 2005.
- Congratulations to both of you!! You are well on your way to having a fantastic B&B. One of the best we have stayed at. Breakfasts to die for! Gibbs, London, Ontario.
- Congratulation for your house, it beautiful. We've been very well here, a home far from home! Thank you for your kindness, We hope to be back in the future. We wait for your visit in Italy. Marta & Riccardo Spinelli, Italy, July 2005
- Thank you so much for making our stay so wonderful. Your special attention to our needs, the fabulous food! Well surely be back & will tell all our friends!! Cheryl & John Collins, Waterloo, August 2005.
- The entire stay was delightful. Great breakfasts, warm people, spectacular view, convenient to attractions. Most important, we were made to feel at home. Morgon & Adrian Franc, Italy, Aug 2005
- Many thanks for a memorable stay in your beautiful home. The scones were fantastic. We really enjoyed the views from the deck. Bill, Ottawa, Aug 2005.
- What a wonderful setting! Thank you for the hospitality & fine treats. Kari & Dorothy, Aug 2005.
- What a wonderful break in the middle of our vacation. Breakfast was delicious, in fact we didn't even have lunch. Thanks for your warm hospitality.
- Without a doubt the best breakfast of our vacation and the most unique and beautiful setting and gracious hospitality. Thank you John & Nancy. Aug 2005.
- We had a fantastic time here in your gorgeous home. It was very special for us to share our honeymoon with exceptional company and excellent food. Thanks so much! Emily & Matt Watson. Aug' 2005
- Spectacular sights, excellent room, delicious breakfast (mmm, those home made muffins!) Excellent, thanks. August 2005
- Such a wonderful atmosphere! Can't think of a better place to be for our 10th Wedding anniversary. Linda, your cooking is truly an art form. Thank you so much for your warm hospitality. Lynda Fernyhough, BC, Sept' 2005.
- Dear Linda & Steve we had an amazing time in your beautiful home. Thank you so much for your hospitality. Really enjoyed the marvelous breakfast! Thanks again from Mexico. Enrique. Sept 2005
- Thanks for your hospitality. Great food, comfy beds, amazing scenery. What more can we expect. Lynn & Ian. October 2005.